Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What Has Occurred Since I Started My Blog;

Some Amazing Things
Romans 12:2 (AMP)
Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].

I first started out writing this blog to encourage others but yet God had another purpose in it for me. He used it to change me by renewing my mind, by its ideals and its new attitude, so that I would know what is good and acceptable in His sight for me. I started out on passages of scripture that where important to me. God took it a step further and had me apply what I was blogging about in my life and use His word to answer the issues that where going on in my life. I am amazed at the power of His Word. It proves what Hebrews 4-12 reads, 
 For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the [a]breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.
This is exactly what God has been doing in me as I spend time in His word. I rejoice in this because He is making me new. Like Mercy Me sing in their song 'New Lease on Life' it is down with the old and up with the new. I may not always get it right but according to Mercy Me's song 'Flawless' the cross has already won the battle. God has made me His own.

Taste and see that the Lord is good. His mercies are new every morning. Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. May you grow closer to Him as you read and study His word.

My Prayer: Dear Father in heaven, I rejoice as You have made me new. May others be drawn to You as they see You in me. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. It's always so awesome to hear what God is doing in people's lives!! I'm so excited for you that you can see him working in you!!

    ReplyDelete