Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Acronym for Today

F.R.O.G.

First, fully means completely or entirely; to the further-est extent. There is no doubt or holding back for Isaiah says that God will keep me in perfect peace when my mind is resolutely or dutifully firm and unwaveringly on Him.
Second, rely is to depend on with full trust or confidence/be dependent on Him. Trust in the Lord all my heart.
Third, on who? Christ for there is no other name under heaven by which man must be saved. In Him I place my full confidence.
Fourth, God, the Name of the Lord. I will proclaim His Name and ascribe greatness to His name.

Summation: I will completely and entirely to the furthest extent depend on with full confidence in Jesus Christ. For there is no other name under heaven by which man must be saved. The name of the Lord I will proclaim and ascribe greatness to His Name forevermore.

My challenge to you is to ask yourself, who do you place your trust and confidence in man or in Christ alone?

My disclaimer: I know that each person's relationship with God is unique and one of a kind. I am sharing with you what I have learned from the study of God's Word so that you may know Jesus Christ and Him crucified. To be to God be the glory now and forever Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment