Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Give Thanks unto the Lord

For He is Good 
&
His Love Endures Forever

I rejoice in my Lord and Savior for I have been blessed with a niece as of last night. What a joy it is to see new life! It makes my heart happy to see her and the happiness she brings to her mother. I will give thanks to the Lord Almighty, for the Lord is good; His love endures forever. This little one comes to our family after ten years of marriage and a long hard delivery but, my, what a pleasure to see! I will tell of the kindness of the Lord, the deeds for which He is to be praised, according to all the Lord has done. Yes, it is easy to rejoice and give praise at a time like this and I should and will. I will also give Him thanks in all circumstances. 
I thank Him for the opportunity to see her and to love on her mother. I am thankful for no stress when I went to see them. I am thankful that I can operate from a place of love and not people pleasing. I am thankful for the happiness on her mother's face and the joy of her daddy holding her. God is good! His love endures forever!!!

To God be the glory now and forever!!

My Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, I rejoice over this new life and I give You praise for the joy she brings to her family. Please pour out Your blessings upon this family. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment