Monday, August 24, 2015

Call on Him as Long as I Live

Psalm 116:1-2
I love the Lord, for He heard my voice; He heard my cry for mercy. Because He turned His ear to me, I will call on Him as long as I live. 

He hears and answers my prayers. He is righteous in all His ways and faithful in all He does. He is near to all who call on Him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear Him; He hears their cry and saves them (Psalm 145:17-19). What a comfort it is to know that He is near to me and will hear me when I call out to Him. He has already answered so many of my prayers and given me my heart's desire. He richly blesses those who call on Him (Romans 10:12).

I am beginning a new faith journey. I am taking a step of faith to reconnect with someone dear to me. I am trusting God to go before me and soften our hearts and open new lines of communication between us. I am excited but scared at the same time. I do not wish to cause harm nor do I want to be hurt also. God is in the business of healing relationships. I rejoice in the possibilities. God is good! 

For there is nothing my God cannot do for you or me! To God be the glory for all that He has done and yet, to do.


Prayer: Dear God in heaven, all things are possible with You. Please go before me and prepare our hearts so that we can begin anew. Give me strength and the words I need to say and responses that are from You and not from me. Pour Your grace out upon me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment