Tuesday, October 13, 2015

God Searches All Hearts and...

Understands Every Plan & Thought.
1 Chronicles 28:9b

Here I am reminded that there is nothing hidden from my God. He knows my heart and my thoughts. He searches the heart and test the mind to give to every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds, Jeremiah 17:10. The rest 1 Chronicles 28:9 reads, If you seek Him, He will be found by you, but if you forsake Him, He will cast you off forever. I know that if I seek Him, I will find Him. He desires an interactive relationship with me. Yet if I forsake Him, He will cast me off.  There is no other place I would rather be than in a relationship with my God. I seek Him and He is found and He cares for me. He provides for me, He comforts me, He gives me strength, He is my hope and everlasting refuge and most importantly He saved me through His Son, Jesus Christ. My self worth comes from knowing Him and His opinion of me matters more than anyone's. Apart from Him I can do nothing, I am selfish, I am uncaring and hurtful, and lost. 

He can be trusted after all He made all that there is and ever shall be. Great and mighty is He.

My Prayer: Dear God, merciful and mighty are You. I give You praise that You know my heart. Search me and know me. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment