Saturday, February 28, 2015

Acronym Saturday #1

For today, I thought that I would make Saturday an acronym day, so here it is.
Keep
It 
Simple
Sam (I refrain from using stupid.)

God's plan of salvation is just that simple. He calls us to look to the cross. John 3:14-15, "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life." There are times when we make it harder than what it really is. John 3:14 is one of my favorite verses because it is so simple; look to the cross.

Do you have an acronym that you would like to share? 

My disclaimer: I know that every believer's relationship to God is different and unique. You may not have the same experiences and that is okay. I am sharing because I want to bring Him the glory for what He is doing in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment