Wednesday, May 11, 2016

God's Message Back

Thank Me for Your Problems
Learn to Relate to Others in My Love
Philippians 4:6; Matthew 11:28-29; 2 Corinthians 12:9 Amp

In reading my Jesus Calling yesterday and today, I am told that I am to be thankful for my problems and to bring my difficulties to Him and ask Him to help me with them. I am reminded that my focus is to be on Him and not my difficulties. The act of thankfulness changes the focus from the negative and to Him. Lord God, I am so glad that I can turn to you. Thank you for my difficulties.

He spoke to my heart and helped me to realize that with His Love, I am to love others most especially when they are not so pretty because He loves me when I am not at my best too. I understand that my love for others is inadequate and I will not love sufficiently. Dear God, forgive me for trying to love others by my power. Surround me in Your love so that out of it I can love others as You love me.

God's loving kindness and His mercy are more than enough and always available regardless of the situation. Yet, I seem to forget this more often than I like to admit. It takes an uncomfortable moment or situation to bring this to light so this is a perfect moment to say thank you, Lord, for reminding me that Your grace is truly sufficient.

Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.] 
 John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment